Astute Wealth Management offers a comprehensive financial planning service for all your investment and protection needs. Financial advice is provided by our own team at Astute, unless you have a relationship elsewhere. This work encompasses the specific products which may be needed to bring your plan alive, whether it requires:
- Life and critical illness and Income Protection – to ensure your objectives are achieved in the event of your death or earlier diagnosis of a critical illness or long-term sickness.
- Pension Planning – the most suitable pension to ensure your needs are met.
- Investments – to ensure that your money is invested to achieve the level of return required within the level of risk you are comfortable with. Also, to ensure your ethical views are taken into consideration, providing you with peace of mind.
- Mortgages – to help you find the most suitable mortgage and understand all the various ways you can fund your family home or investment property.
- Business Finance – to understand and facilitate lending for your business to ensure you secure borrowing that is most suited to your business future.
- Tax Planning – when making recommendations, Astute consider very carefully the effect of Income tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax together with Corporation Tax, to ensure your wealth grows in the most tax efficient way. (The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate tax advice or trusts).
Our Investment Process document, developed by Astute’s in-house investment committee, ensures that all of our clients receive robust, well researched, professional investment advice delivered in a consistent, coherent manner.
We aim for our investment process to be straightforward and free of jargon so that every client understands what they have and where it is invested.
The investment committee is chaired by our managing director, Andy McLaughlin, and meets every quarter to consider, for example, important market and performance issues such as current fund managers; funds being used; investment performance; macro-economic data provided by a retained leading fund manager to determine optimum investment markets.